What's on my iPhone?

/
0 Comments
Since I had just recently gotten a new iPhone, I decided to do a mini 'What's on my iPhone? (Blogger Style)' Post.

I know I haven't posted anything lately, and I'm very sorry, but for the past few week I simply couldn't find anything to blog about.

I own an iPhone 5S in Gold. I did get this off of a Verizon Black Friday sale a few weeks ago, and I'm not exactly sure on the price/deal specifications but it was some sort of two-year contract deal.
On the Apple website [apple.com], it is listed for $99, for the 16 GB (what I have). The latest generation is the iPhone 6+, which is possibly even bigger than the 6 (if you have seen it).

**I will also include a picture of my screensavers at the bottom.

Why I didn't get an iPhone 6/+
The biggest issue I had with the iPhone 6 was it's size. I thought that it was to big for my liking, and I didn't like the slightly bulky size.
Some of my friends own the 6, and it can barely fit in my hand, and much less my pockets. Especially with a case, the phone could easily fall out of my back pocket.
I also didn't really like the design of the back either, for some reason I preferred the back of the iPhone 5 over the 6.

First Page/ Home Page + Bottom Bar


In my first page, I have Messages, Phone, FaceTime and Contacts. I just thought that I'll dedicate it to all the basic phone usages so I have them at my fingertips. They also just sort of remind me that this is what my phone is used for: to call people and to text them. I shouldn't focus too much on the social media or games aspect of my new phone.

At the bottom, I just have Kik, Settings, Safari and Music. My four basic apps that I possibly frequent the most often. Kik being the main social app that I use to contact my friends (second to text messaging), Safari, Settings and Music for easy access.
[Although I might change Kik out for Wattpad]

Second Page - Social Media


My pages are set so each has a sort of 'Theme'. I have Instagram (@QueenAudity), Blogger, Wattpad, Skype, Twitter (@Waterqueendom), Tumblr (tohellandheaven), and We Heart It (@waterbluewings).
I had more earlier, but to clear up some space, I deleted the ones that I didn't use at all on my phone.

Third Page - ???


Although there are 'Themes' per page, they aren't set, and I didn't want a lot of pages on my phone either.

I have Spotify and Pandora on there, two music apps that I use the most often. After Taylor Swift announced that she will no longer release her music to Spotify, I already had her entire new album downloaded onto my phone, so I have been listening to my bought music more often.
Whitagram is an app that allows you to create the popular white borders on your Instagram posts.
Dots and Two Dots are the only games I have on my phone. I'm so obsessed with them, and I think that they're absolutely adorable.
Last of all, I'm trying to workout more, so I have Nike Training and 7M Workout on there in hopes that I'll get more fit.

Fourth Page - Misc.


My first group of apps are general apps that I use. Such as Reminders, Notes, Weather and Camera. The second group (with only one cloud) are the apps that I don't use as often, such as: Stocks, Voice Memos and Passbook.
The Third group has money related things such as BOFA, and the App Stores.
The fourth group is my school-related stuff with Google Translate (for Spanish and Chinese), Calculator and an mobile app for my grades.

Screen Savers:


Lock Screen: I found this picture off of Twitter from one of @LaurDIY's reblogs. I thought that it was really cute and Christmas-y so I saved it.

Home Screen: From Dots, there's this option for a Winter theme. So I quickly snapped a photo of the little digitalized snow falling on the screen and saved it as my background.

Thanks for Reading,

XX Aud



You may also like

No comments: