Back to School: What's in My Backpack?

/
1 Comments

Since we're approaching school (mine starts in approximately a month) I decided to put this up. I'll be going into high school, but this is what I'm planning to bring:

First of all. I carry a backpack. I don't know about where ya'll live, but here in the west coast we have girls who carry off-the-shoulder bags and little purses that can barely fit two notebooks. I've been planning to get a Jansport lately, but for the past three years I've been carrying around a High Sierra (no link, but it's white with birds and flowers).

I always have a planner. Mine is from Target for about six to eight bucks. I keep birthdays, dates, appointments and long term assignments in the monthly calendars. Everyday, I write my assignment for the class in the daily planner. My planner is from July 2014 - June 2015, so I won't have to buy another for a whole year!

My pencil case is always a must. My teachers never have jars of pencils on their desks for us to take, so we have to rely on ourselves to bring them. I do have a post on my 'Kawaii pencil case' here. On a regular school day, I would have a tiny eraser, ruler, pencils, pens, highlighters and a sharpie jammed in there.

Lately I've been on a spree for anything adorable and cute. So to match that, my folders are pretty adorable too. I believe I bought these in Japan Town near San Francisco for about a dollar to two per. You can also find them on Amazon for around three dollars.

Notebooks! I don't really prefer 'cute' notebooks because I find that most of them have flimsy paper quality, and covers that are easy to rip or dent. So that's why I gravitate towards Mead's notebooks. They have a durable cover, great paper quality and they last the whole year. They are a bit expensive compared to other brands, but it's worth it.

Other than that. I have my personal stuff. I bring EOS, my period items, and hand sanitizer.











You may also like

1 comment:

  1. THAT WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. AMAZING BY THE ONE AND ONLY AUD

    ReplyDelete