Kawaii Pencil Case - Summer School

/
0 Comments
Kawaii - ka-why-ee - Japanese for 'loveable', 'cute' or 'adorable'

One of my favorite things when I go back to school is to bring out my pencil case. Since I'm halfway through Geometry, I thought it would be a good time to bring up what I bring to summer school on a daily basis.

Pencils - A staple in any pencil case for sure. I have Pilot Dr. Grip Play Shaker Mechanical Pencil using 0.5 lead in Sky Blue and Grass Green. I just attached a panda and bear charm that I received as gifts. They matched the pencils pretty nicely. Behind those two is my Une Onde Coloree pencil I received from a friend. It's in this really adorable blue/teal color and it's eraser is shaped as a star!


 Highlighter - I am absolutely obsessed with this one highlighter. I'm sorry, but I have no idea where I got his highlighter from. But I've used it so much that ti's color has become sort of dry/worn down so it inks in this lovely light blue color.
 Pens - I use two pens during Geo. I believe they were bought from Daiso, and again, I don't have a link for you guys. They have this really cute artwork on the front and they are black on one side and green/yellow on the other. They came in one package as a set and I love them.




Case - This case was gifted to me from a friend who visited Korea. It has a butterfly charm attached to the zipper (not photographed). Along with those pens and pencils, I also bring a red pen (which can be seen at the top right corner in the picture above), a pack of 0.5 lead, a plain white erase, one Ticonderoga pencil (with pencil cap), a pencil sharpener, and a compass.
*Lip Balm - Eos - Passion Fruit



Along with these things, there are certain things that I don't keep in my pencil case. Like my calculator (and old Casio one that my mother bought back in the 1990s), a protractor, a folder, and my notebook. I keep it all in an over-the-shoulder green canvas bag with buttons all over it.


You may also like

No comments: