A Small Questionnaire

/
0 Comments
I have a best friend who also has a blog. A few days ago, we were emailing each other and we came up with 10 questions we would answer to our viewers as a little 'about me' kind of thing.
If I ever mention my best friends in future posts, I'll post likely reference them as 'sisters', but I don't have any sisters that I am biologically related to.


Why do I have a blog? 
I have a blog to express myself. It's a way to occupy some time, vent emotions and lets me talk about what I like to do. Hopefully I can get feedback from you guys and improve myself. It's also kinda of like an album or a diary. It lets me reference to my past experiences and thoughts and also lets me help you guys simultaneously. The goal I'm trying to reach is to have a blog where you guys can help me and I can help you guys. If there are any suggestions, you guys can just pop those onto the comments area and I'll update my blog post.

What makes people beautiful?
The word beautiful is very opinion based. The statement 'beauty is in the eye of it's beholder' is absolutely true, but that still doesn't stop the public from making it clear their standards of modern 'beauty'. My suggestion is to be someone you're comfortable being, and someone you think is beautiful. It's okay if you change yourself because of society, it's okay if people don't like you better. It's okay. As long as you're confident and happy in yourself, you're set.

What are my dreams?
For the future, I hope to go into art and become an influential artist. I really want to help other people by brightening their day, because I feel that it's really important for people to be happy. I also want to write books and be a person with stories and experiences to share to everyone. A lot of my happiness depends on other people's happiness, and I find it extremely hard to be satisfied or pleased if someone around me isn't. Therefore, a lot of my dreams is to make other people happy with themselves for not only their emotional welfare but for mine too.

Who are your best friends? 
My best friends are Joey, Jaylene, Ira and Sarah. Their last names will be kept in secret for privacy issues. I do have other friends, if you were wondering, a bunch of guy best friends, which will pop up from time to time.

How do I stay happy?
Do what you want to do. There will be many limitations in your life, and you will have to find ways to think out of the box and doge them. It won't be easy, but in order to achieve happiness you need to be creative, you can't let yourself be blocked by these barriers.
Happiness for me comes from friends. I have my best friends, a group of people who I hang out with and a lot of my guy friends whom I love a lot for their silly antics and ability to loosen up my tension. I also love to write on my blog and draw in my sketch book. Find smaller things, it doesn't have to be going to Disneyland or donating thousands to charity. Little things add up and they can end up meaning a lot.
What is love?
I have to admit, I am one of those people who uses love everywhere. After using a lot, the word 'love' slowly loses it's meaning to me, but that doesn't mean that love isn't important to me. I just have many shallow loves. I will love a lot of things, but I won't love them deeply.
Love is when you care to an extreme point. Where all your emotions come together to form one thing. When you can do everything for them out of genuine care. Love is like one of the highest forms of 'like' or 'adore'.

What are the top 5 most important things to keep in your mind?
There is a difference between being happy about yourself and happy with your life. Being happy with yourself is more important than being happy with your life. If you're rich, but you don't do good, it won't matter if you're rich or not because it's how you feel about yourself that matters.
Uniqueness is important. It makes you stand out and makes you noticeable. Not only can that bring you more friends, but also more opportunities.
Do what you love and do it well. Or more importantly, do things well. It's a plus one if do what you love, because it gives you self-confidence and more pride if you do something you love well. Do things well and you will feel better about yourself for putting in hard work.

What are your fears or pet peeves?
I am afraid of spiders, the dark and failure. Spiders are just unnatural, and so are squids. Actually anything with more than 8 legs pretty much freak me out.
The dark is mysterious. It's ominous and anything can come out of it, like a serial killer, a rapist, a spider, or even a unicorn shooting out rainbows from it's horn. (Let's be real guys. If you saw something like that you'd run too).
Failure is my biggest fear. I hate disappointing people. It makes me feel like I have failed them and I have done something terribly wrong. Ever since day one, I've been telling myself to do the right thing. Be the perfect daughter, girlfriend, best friend and sister. Turn in my homework, write a book, produce oil paintings. Be someone people would be proud to call a friend, a daughter, a girlfriend.

As for pet peeves, I hate it when people are disrespectful to anyone. I don't like it when people are disrespectful to their elders. I don't like it when elders are disrespectful to the children.
I also don't like creaky hole punchers. (Shudders)

What are your top 5 favorites?
Books. Sketch paper. The smell of oil paints. My friends. And tape.

Tape is a must.

What kind of music do you listen to?
I'm going to link a playlist here. I usually label myself as an alternative listener, but I do listen to dubstep too and a lot of other things. My Spotify username is waterbluewings and feel free to explore through my playlists!



You may also like

No comments: