The Blood of Olympus Release!

/
0 Comments
Anyone else excited for the release of the Blood of Olympus today? It's the 5th and installment in Rick Riordan's The Heroes of Olympus series.
I had pre-ordered it off of Amazon in anticipation of the price rising after it comes out. But sadly, it doesn't, and stays at it's $11.35. But that's good news for you if you haven't bought it yet. I am not sure how long it's going to stay at this reduced price, but original price is $20 so I snatched it up while it was cheaper.

I'm such a huge fan of Percy Jackson and I am so excited for this last book! I'm not sure what to say and feel and it's just all so overwhelming that this series has come to an end. I think I will do some sort of cover-reaction/book-review/spoiler-alert huge post for The Blood of Olympus.

I'm anticipating tears and a lot of bloodshed in this last book, so a box of tissues is a must. I'll be receiving mine tomorrow (I ain't paying extra for one-day shipping) and I'll probably read the entire book in one sitting.


Future possible posts:

Elf Jumbo Lipgloss Stick Review
The Journey of a Struggling Writer
Halloween Costume
How to use Painter's Tape/Washi Tape

Bye!


You may also like

No comments: